Xerox Bangalore Walkin Drive for Production Control Analyst on 2nd May 2016. Xerox Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Production Control Analyst Position. B.Sc, BCA, MCA, M.Sc freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and Eligible candidates can directly walkin to below mentioned address.
Xerox Bangalore Walkin Drive for Production Control Analyst:
|Qualification||B.Sc, BCA, MCA, M.Sc|
|Job Role||Production Control Analyst|
|Industry Type||IT-Software / Software Services|
- Graduate from Technical field (BSc (CS)/BCA).
- Technical Knowledge in CORE JAVA is a must.
- Should have hands-on experience in telecom domain.
- Having good logical skills
- Should have working knowledge on citrix server environment.
- Should demonstrate good team work and flexible to work even in the challenging situations.
- Good at written and verbal communication.
- Must be a good team player.
- Willing to work in shifts
- Assigned task should be completed on daily basis
- Supporting the team in terms of work related issues
- Meeting the Service level agreement for Customers
- Providing the error free output to the Customers
- Supporting the team on priority processing requests
Xerox Selection Process:
- Written Test (General Aptitude test)
- F2F interview with Panel
- F2F with Manager.
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Xerox Walkin Recruitment Details:
Walkin Date: 2nd May 2015
Walkin Time: 11 AM – 12:30 PM
Level 1, Aviator Building, Ascendas- ITPB SEZ,
Whitefield Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India-560 066
Contact Person: Haritha