Walkin Interview for Operations Executive at Chennai on 8th April 2016. BNY Mellon Job Opening in Chennai for freshers as Operations Executive Position. BBA, B.Com, M.Com freshers are eligible to attend for this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can attend through the below mentioned address.
Walkin Interview for Operations Executive at Chennai:
|Company Name||BNY Mellon|
|Qualification||BBA, B.Com, M.Com|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Operations Executive|
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world’s financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It’s the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
- Accountable for the timeliness, accuracy and quality of generated reports based on client-committed deadlines for accounts in the basic to intermediate complexity range
- Analyze, research and resolve performance return and analytic problems to produce client deliverables.
- Assist the Analyst to plan, co-ordinate and prioritize team workloads
- Provide quality service to internal & external customers related to performance products and information
- Participates on project teams to support department & company initiatives, including UAT
- Proactively identify and pursue ones own training needs.
- Assist in training documentation and participates in various training teams initiatives at a department level
- Responsible to create, co-ordinate and deliver accurate and timely performance measurement information; analyze monthly performance results to ensure time-sensitive, high quality reporting; and effectively assist internal/external clients in the use of performance data and products.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts. Ability to apply concepts such as factions, percentages, ratios and proportions.
- IT skills including, Microsoft Office, and effective usage of Internet
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form is required.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals and technical procedures. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients is required.
- Adaptability (ability to modify approach as situations change and to easily accept changes to own organization or job requirements)
- Effective Communication (articulately expresses thoughts and ideas both oral and written. Insert level of written/oral English skills in section below.
- Service Orientation (exceptional service focus, builds relationships with internal and external customers, strengthening the image of the company)
- Interpersonal Skills (ability to effectively build cooperative relationships with people, manage differences and resolve conflicts)
- Sound Judgment (ability to think through a situation to reach a timely and sound decision within the scope of ones authority).
- Risk management orientation (ability to understand, assess and minimize risk associated with all transactions)
- Candidates who are graduated in 2015 or are pursuing their Graduation or Post graduation and would be passing out in the year 2016 should apply.
BNY Mellon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs