Testing Jobs at Marvell Job Openings for BE, B.Tech, MS freshers. Marvell Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Software Testing Engineer position. BE, B.Tech, MS Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Testing Jobs at Marvell Job Openings for BE, B.Tech, MS freshers:
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MS|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Software Testing Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- In this position, the candidate will be responsible for defining test requirements and test procedures. The candidate will be responsible for execution of these test cases and tracking of Bluetooth/WiFi product quality. Develop test cases directly from customer requirements, standards and previous customer issues.
- Responsibilities also include some level of automation work related to testing various aspects of the product including functional, performance, stress, use case interoperability, and industry standard conformance.
- The candidate will work closely with development engineers, other validation engineers, application engineers and marketing personnel to understand the specifics of the product, its requirements and its intended usage to develop in-depth validation test plans
- BE/B-Tech or MS in EE/CS + 0-2yrs experience
- Ideal candidate will have experience in Bluetooth/Bluetooth Low Energy and WIFI 802.11a/b/g/n/ac protocols
- Strong test case creation, black box testing, documentation, and communication skills are a must.
- Understanding of wireless networks and networking in general a must.
- Previous test automation experience is preferred
- Strong understanding of Bluetooth profiles/stack and sniffer tools.
- Strong understanding of 802.11 wireless test methodologies an tools.
- A good understanding of networking protocols like TCP/IP, Quality of Service (QoS), 802.1x security is required.
- Experience in Bluetooth certification is a plus (BITE, PTS, CBT)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Must be able to investigate an issue, isolate its probable cause, and provide a reliable method for reproducing the issue.
- Strong understanding of SDLC.
- Strong understanding of software engineering and SQA methodologies.
- Strong written and verbal communications including the ability to document test plans, test results and to interpret test results into actionable recommendations.
Marvell Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs