Tech Support Jobs at IBM Walkin Drive on 9th April 2016. IBM Recruitment in Gurgaon for Freshers as Technical Support Representative position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You can clear the Interview check IBM Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check:IBM Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
Tech Support Jobs at IBM Walkin Drive:
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Location||Delhi, Gurgaon|
|Job Role||Technical Support Representative|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About IBM Company:
Neither IBM India Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its subsidiaries (collectively ‘IBM’), nor any authorized third party who assists with our recruitment process, ever ask candidates for ‘recruitment’, ‘processing’ or any other kind of fees in exchange for offer letters from IBM. Offer letters and other recruiting correspondence from IBM are sent from an official e-mail id and/or are printed on IBM letterhead with authentic signatures of appropriate IBM authorities.
- You will be involved in solving technical query & Trouble shooting.
- Receiving or/and making calls to be able to respond to client concerns/ request that are basic technical in nature.
- Perform initial problem determination (Level1) in support of contracted scope of services with related hardware, software and services support as specified in the contract schedule.
- You have to provide technical advice and guidance to Help Desk CSRs for reported incidents for which the CSR cannot find a knowledge document.
- Help Desk focal point for reported High Severity incidents, sending out email alerts, and resolves, updated client website and VRU.
- Assist in End to End Problem, Change and Incident Management.
- Should have proven knowledge of Computer systems and functions. Eg. Laptop, Desktop & Printers.
- Should possess proven knowledge of mobile devices like Blackberry, I Phone, other smart phones etc.
- Should have proven knowledge of operating systems like Windows.
- Proven communication Skills to be able to effectively communicate with customers over Phone / email.
- Knowledge on Mail clients like Lotus and MS Outlook.
- Good Communication Skills
IBM Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Updated Resume
- Photo Id proof (PAN Card or Passport or Voter’s Card or Driving License or Adhar card) – Original
- Highest Qualification Mark Sheets – Soft copy
- Offer Letter / Relieving letter – for experienced candidates – Soft copy.
IBM Walk-In Details:
Walk-In Date: 9th April 2016
Interview Time: 11 AM
IBM India Pvt. Ltd, Unitech Cyberpark,
Tower-B, 11th Floor Sector-39,
(Nearest Metro Station-Huda City Center)