Tech Mahindra Freshers Requirement @ Govt Project – Hyderabad. Tech Mahindra Recruitment drive in Hyderabad for Trainee freshers. Tech Mahindra Hiring Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. You should practice Tech Mahindra Placement Papers before going to the Interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at the below mentioned link.
Also Check: Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers
Tech Mahindra Walkin Drive for freshers:
|Company Name||Tech Mahindra|
|Qualification||B.Sc, B.Com, BA, BBA, BCA, MBA|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Tirupati, Visakhapatnam, Nizamabad|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Tech Mahindra is part of the US $15.4 billion Mahindra Group and is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organization, focused primarily on the telecommunications industry. Tech Mahindra helps companies innovate and transform by leveraging its unique insights, differentiated services and flexible partnering models. This has helped customers reduce operating costs, generate new revenue streams and gain competitive advantage. Tech Mahindra expanded its IT portfolio in 2009 by acquiring the leading global business and information technology services company, Mahindra Satyam (earlier known as Satyam Computer Services). Tech Mahindra’s capabilities spread across a broad spectrum, including Business Support Systems (BSS), Operations Support Systems (OSS), Network Design & Engineering, Next Generation Networks, Mobility Solutions, Security consulting and Testing. Tech Mahindra’s solutions portfolio includes Consulting, Application Development & Management, Network Services, Solution Integration, Product Engineering, Infrastructure Managed Services, Remote Infrastructure Management and BSG (comprises BPO, Services and Consulting). With an array of service offerings for TSPs, TEMs and ISVs, Tech Mahindra is a chosen transformation partner for several leading wireline, wireless and broadband operators in Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America.
- Resolve customer queries and issues.
- Ensure quality of services delivered.
- Escalate customer issues for quick resolution.
- Execute activities to meet the service period SLAs
- Report to the Team Lead / CSM.
- Decent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Good Personality and customer handling skills.
- Computer savvy and Good Keyboard Skills with high accuracy
- Able to communicate through English and local language is must.
- Education Percentage more then 50% through out the career.
- More than 2 years GAP in Education is not eligible.
- DOB: should not below 1992 or 1993.
Tech Mahindra Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs