TCS Walkin Drive for 2015 and 2016 batch Freshers on 5th May 2016. TCS Job Openings in Mumbai for freshers as Customer Service Associate Position. Only 2015 and 2016 passout B.Com, BA, BBM, BBA, BBI, BBF graduates are eligible to attend this drive. Jobs Opportunities For Freshers At Mumbai. Interested candidates can directly attend the walkin interview.
TCS Walkin Drive for 2015 and 2016 batch Freshers:
|Qualification||B.Com, BA, BBM, BBA, BBI, BBF|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Customer Service Associate|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- Role is to provide Support/Services for International & Global Customers
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers (Verbal/written)
- Good comprehension skills, ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers are facing
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Should be comfortable with Rotational shifts
- B.com, BA, BBA, BAF, BBI & BBM 2015 & 2016 pass outs only (No BMS / MBA / BE / B.Tech)
- Graduation done through Correspondence, Distance learning, Under Graduates, Open Universities are requested NOT to apply
- Candidates should have a minimum 15 years of Regular Education
- Candidates should not have more than 2 years break in Career or Academics
- Should have not appeared for an Interview with TCS in last 6 months
- Candidates must have cleared their Supplementary or ATKT exams of 1st year or 2nd year before appearing for the interview
- DT number is mandatory for eligibility of the interview. Follow the below steps to register and mention the DT number on your resume
- Step 1: Go to link https://www.careers.tcs.com
- Step 2: Select ‘India’ geography & next click on ‘Entry level Hiring’ link.
- Step 3: Choose BPS to apply.
- Step 4: Go to ‘Register here (For New candidate)’ link then please select area as off campus applicants and fill the details.
- Step 5: You will get the DT number to your personal e-mail ID.
- Candidates staying beyond this travel boundary are not eligible!
- Transport Boundaries (Goregaon)
- Churchgate – Bhayendar (Western Line)
- CST Vashi (Harbour Line)
- CST Thane City (Central Line)
TCS Selection Process:
- Generic Aptitude Test based on English Grammar and
- Simple Mathematical Calculations &
- Face to Face Interview.
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
TCS Walkin Recruitment Details:
Interview Date: 5th May 2016
Interview Timing: 11 AM to 2 PM
Tata Consultancy Services
Nesco Complex, Hall no 8 (also known as Hall no F),
Opposite Mahananda Dairy
Western Express Highway, Goregaon East,
Mumbai – 400 063, Maharashtra
Contact Person: Heena Patel