Software Engineers Jobs at Adobe India – BE, B.Tech Freshers. Adobe Job Openings in Noida for freshers and Experienced as Software Engineer position. BE, B.Tech Freshers and Experienced are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Adobe Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers
Adobe India Recruitment 2016:
|Company Name||Adobe India|
|Experience||0 – 4 years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
At Adobe, we create digital experiences that change the world. How? We help people bring ideas to life by creating content that makes life more fun and work more impactful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We’re the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies find and reach the people who crave that content.
- In this role you will have direct responsibility for product features & key technology choices and implementation. This is a unique opportunity to use your world-class design skills to have a positive impact on the lives of young people around the globe.
- Designated as a Software Engineer, the profile is a mix and match of development and testing where-in the development / code is focused to and would facilitate testing. People who fit this role are software developers at services based IT companies or white box testers at Software Product companies. The position reports into the Quality Manager.
- Anticipate, procure and configure test setup, estimate the efforts involved for qualifying the changes, perform in-depth testing, including writing and executing test scripts and test specifications, prepare test strategy for the feature assigned.
- Developing or adapting testing tools for functional area is a must.
- Hands on Java programming.
- Strong Windows and OS fundamental s. Mac OS experience will be an added advantage.
- Exposure in writing full test frameworks would be a definite advantage
- Should have excellent bug writing skills often suggesting the technical solutions to the issues.
- 5 .People with experience to automation tools will be preferred
- Should be capable of working independently and collaboratively with a team
- B.Tech – Computer Science with 0 – 4 years’ experience in Desktop and Enterprise / Cloud products or applications is preferred.
Adobe India Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For Adobe Recruitment 2016: