Schneider Electric Job Openings for freshers in Bangalore. Schneider Electric Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as Assistant Manager Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply online. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Schneider Electric Job Openings for freshers in Bangalore:
|Company Name||Schneider Electric|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
- The candidate shall be responsible for drafting and preparing 2D and 3D drawings of piping layout for chilled water & direct expansion HVAC units with sections.
- To prepare sheet metal drawings, built drawing and composite drawing.
- The candidate needs to prepare drawings do modifications and has to maintain, control and document revisions.
- Drawing creation & modifications for design projects.
- Preparation of drawings for prototype units / sample development activity at supplier end
- Modifications of drawings as per ECR (Engineering change request)
- Good Visualization of structure of copper pipes, sheet metal parts & chilled water fittings.
- Assist in fabrication and assembly of prototype units
- Assist Engineers to resolve day to day production issues by modifying the drawings.
- Release updated & new drawings to relevant departments and upload them on data base.
- Maintain / control/ documentation of drawings.
- Excellent co-ordination with technicians, production supervisor, line leader and design engineer involved in prototype build
- Excellent Knowledge of 1st angle , 3rd angle , Iso-metric projection views.
- To follow Bill of Material list at proto build and audit gap analysis on variance.
Schneider Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For Schneider Recruitment 2016:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!