Quality Assurance Engineer Job openings at Amazon Bangalore. Amazon Job Vacancies in Bangalore for freshers as Quality Assurance Engineer position. BE, B.Tech Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. You Crack the Interview check Amazon Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Amazon Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
Quality Assurance Engineer Job openings at Amazon:
|Company Name||Amazon India|
|Job Role||Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- As an Amazon Music client Quality Assurance Engineer, you will test and deliver new technologies which support Amazon’s Digital Music efforts. Your products will be used by Amazon customers who purchase and play music through Amazon Prime Music membership program.
- You will own all testing of your application(s) across several Amazon Music clients (Web, Desktop, iOS, and Android). By participating in design and specification reviews, you will design, develop, maintain, and execute test plans and test cases, including delegating work to others and reporting consolidated test results to the SCRUM development team and management.
- You will ensure comprehensive test coverage by engaging with the product business team to prioritize testing execution and report on test execution progress and results. Overall, you will promote QA productivity through effective test planning and test strategies.
- You are highly-motivated and thrive in an environment where problems are open-ended. You see your mistakes as learning opportunities and continually look for ways to improve yourself, your team and your products. You understand that not all solutions come easily and don’t shy away from hard work to reach your goals.
- You are excited about the opportunity to engage in developing a top notch consumer web application and user experience.
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- Basic understanding of QA methodology and tools
- Ability to understand technical specifications and generate test cases from them
- Comfortable communicating with developers and technical leaders, even if they are remote
- Strong organizational skills, ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
- Experience in any user-level automation product such as Selenium, Appium, QTP
- Experience is testing any consumer facing software product/device/website will be a plus.
- Experience in testing on Mobile/Tablet devices will be a plus
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally and with different levels of management
Amazon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs