Progress Software Engineer jobs for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA Freshers. Progress Recruitment in Hyderabad for freshers as Software Engineer in Test position. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA freshers are eligible to apply online for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Progress Software Engineer jobs for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA Freshers:
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- Developing, maintaining and expanding the automated tests
- Adding new tests for each new feature or bug fix.
- Tests automation will be written in C, C++, Java or .Net (C#).
- Test cases may me written in SQL, XQuery etc. based on the product they are working on.
- Configuring applications to use the DataDirect ODBC, JDBC, ADO.NET or ADO drivers
- Assisting support in reproducing customer’s issues
- Degree/Major: B Tech/M Tech/MCA/other CS degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 0-1 years experience in Quality Assurance and/or Software Development
- Experience with developing test automation framework, performance testing and tuning.
- Knowledge, of the software development process, including Quality Assurance.
- Experienced in 1 or more programming language (C/C++, Java, .Net (C#)).
- Hands on experience on multiple OS like Windows, Unix, Linux, AIX etc.
- Hands on experience on Databases like Oracle, DB2, SQL Server.
- Ability to create Test Plans, estimate, schedule and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent communication skills – Ability to interface with engineers, architects and mangers in order to accomplish objectives.
Desired Skills (Good to have):
- Knowledge of scripting language (VBScript/Perl/UNIX shell scripting)
- Experience with automated GUI testing.
- Experience with Internationalization testing.
- Understanding of Multi-platform issues for UNIX and Windows environments.
- Understanding of ODBC concepts and configuration of ODBC drivers on various platforms.
- Understating installation tools like InstallShield
Progress Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs