Oracle Mumbai Job Openings for Graduate freshers - Apply online. Oracle Recruitment in Mumbai for freshers as Software Developer position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. You can also check Oracle Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Oracle Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Freshers Job Openings at Oracle Mumbai:
|Company Name||Oracle Corporation|
|Experience||Freshers and Experienced|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
- We are seeking hands-on development manager to join our fast growing Fusion ERP Cloud development organization. This hands-on development management position offers the opportunities:
- To build business critical products having direct benefits to large number of Oracle ERP Cloud customers.
- To gain deep knowledge across the entire Fusion Middleware technology stack to adopt best coding practices
- To solve unique challenges arising out of usage of complex and large-scale enterprise applications in the ERP Cloud
- To lead and drive a team of developers to meet and exceed the expectations of high quality timely product releases
- As a development manager, you will be responsible for development and delivery of product components. You should be a Java/J2EE hands on developer who is able to deep dive into the code, as well as manage overall project plan. You work comfortably in a large, collaborative, agile organization. You should be excited to learn fast.
- Build strong development team, lead development activities in defined functional area, from requirement to delivery phase
- Provide technical leadership and expertise for product development with high quality
- Champion the rapid code delivery model of working product in agile development mode
- Propose changes to the design/code to improve performance, scalability, and usability
- Participate in customer support activities to efficiently troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Collaborate with globally distributed development and support teams, ranging from Product Managers, Cloud Operations, Support, and Technology/Product development teams, to improve overall customer experience
- Manage a team that designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- As a manager of the software engineering division, you will apply your knowledge of software architecture to manage software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications, operating systems and databases according to provided design specifications.
- Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
- Leads a specialized area which may have diverse functional elements. Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management.
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills. Strong communication skills, analytical skills, thorough understanding of product development. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Typically one year of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs: