Opportunity for Freshers @ TCS Patna Walkin on 6th and 8th April 2016. TCS Job Openings in Patna for Non Technical graduate freshers. BA, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc graduates are eligible to attend this drive. You can also check TCS Placement Papers. Interested candidates can directly attend walkin interview below mentioned address.
Also Check: TCS Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
Opportunity for Freshers @ TCS Patna:
|Qualification||BA, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc|
|Job Role||Non Technical|
|Salary||1,00,000 – 1,25,000 P.A|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Greetings from TCS – BPS(Business Process Services)!!! Quick overview about our organization. We are part of Business Process Servicing unit of TCS called as TCS BPS. TCS Globally has 300000 plus Employees with 230 Office in 46 countries with a revenue of $15.50 Billon (2014-15). TCS BPS amounts to 70000 employees. Currently we offer services across 13 domains & 5 horizontals such as Aerospace | BFS | Insurance & Healthcare | Life Science | Manufacturing | Energy & Resource Utilities | Government | Hi Tech | Media & Information Services | Retail & CPG | Telecom | Travel & Transportation and Hospitality| Horizontal Services such as F&A, SCM, CIM and HRO. TCS was ranked no.1 in India’s Most Respected Companies survey conducted by the Business World magazine. The number of female employees at TCS has crossed the one-lakh mark, making it the country’s biggest employer of women in the private sector.
- We are looking for young and smart non technical graduates for a mega e-governance project.
- Young and smart Non-technical Graduates (BA, BBA, B Com, B Sc)
- Decent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good personality and customer handling skills
- Proficient in English and Local language (Written & Oral)
- Computer savvy and good keyboard skills with accuracy
- Regular Graduate with at-least 45% marks (Xth onward).
- Freshers preferred
- No calling, No Selling, Completely Operational role
- Age – 21 – 25 Yrs
- Opening at – PATNA
TCS Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- One Photograph (Passport Size)
- Copy of PAN Card
Interview Date: 6th and 8th April 2016
Timing: 11 AM – 3:30 PM