Nokia Recruitment 2016-2017 in Bangalore – BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech. Nokia job openings in Bangalore for interns and freshers. Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply online through the below provided link.
Nokia Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Role||Student Trainee|
Nokia Job Description:
Nokia hiring software engineering freshers for software development (design, coding and testing). Acts under guidance on specified competence area that may include thesis related work.
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Other Job Details:
- Job ID: 109173
- Business Group: MBB Mobile Broadband
- Country: India
- City: Bangalore
- Job Field Area: Engineering
- Employment Type: Intern or Other Job Types
- Travel Percentage: 0
- Experience Required: Less than 1 year
- Education Required: Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Date Posted: Oct 26 2016
1) Good in Software Engineering & Development
2) Expertise with Operating System, Application development
3) C/ C++
How To Apply For Nokia Job Vacancy:
Previous Nokia Recruitment Details
Nokia Recruitment 2016 for freshers in Bangalore – Apply Online. Nokia Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as summer trainee position. Any graduate Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Nokia Recruitment 2016 for freshers:
|Job Role||Summer Trainee|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- Works as a member of an Innovation project according to given tasks. Acts under guidance on specified competence area that may include thesis related work.
- Our team is investigating new approaches for authentication and provisioning in various device ecosystems. The selected candidate helps in:
- Analysis of trusted execution environment & remote security provisioning approaches in device ecosystems.
- Creation of prototypes in the area of trusted execution enviornment & remote seecurity provisioning
- Creation of concept documents, functional specification and related documents
- Security technologies in authentication and provisioning
- Trusted execution environments
- Knowledge in mobile networks like LTE
- Proficiency in programming C/C++ or Java
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies
- Able to work with the team, positive attitude, and ready to take-on challenges
- Good interpersonal and communication skills