Misys Hiring for Associate Software Engineer freshers in Bangalore. Misys Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Associate Software Engineer position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidate are apply through below mentioned address.
Misys Hiring for Associate Software Engineer freshers:
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Developer|
About The Company:
Misys is one of the world’s leading producers of financial services software, providing the broadest and deepest portfolio of products on the market. We are helping to transform the global financial services industry by making financial institutions more resilient, more efficient, and more competitive. Over the past two years Misys has delivered 51 product releases, launched five new products, won over 40 awards, acquired IND to tap into digital channels, CCS to expand our lending offering and closed over 1,000 deals while gaining over 60 new customers.
- Framework Development work with .NET
- Pluggable components in VBScript
- Participate in PoC’s for various solutions for the product.
- This role has limited client facing responsibilities. The majority of communications are with internal staff.
- Active participation in design discussions and be able to make decisions and propose trade-offs keeping the long and short term in to the picture.
- Test and document functionality.
Desired Skills, Experience And Qualifications:
- Good knowledge of .NET/C# and Desktop/Web Application Development.
- Aptitude for programming, debugging, and problem solving skills in C#, SQL and .Net Framework, XML
- Knowledge in the following tools sets is an added advantage: (Selenium, JUnit, Html Unit, XML/ SOAP)
- Strong and effective communication skills both from a verbal and written perspective required.
- Team Player with ability to question the status quo.
- Professional demeanor
- Build quality products with the “do it right the first time” mindset.
- Ability to build enterprise software, preferably in a distributed team using Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Excellent problem solving skills
Misys Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs