Mega Walkins for Team Member @ Aon Hewitt Mumbai – 5th to 15th April. Aon Hewitt Job Openings in Mumbai for freshers as Team member position. B.Com, BBA, BA, B.Sc, BHM Freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Mega Walkins for Team Member @ Aon Hewitt:
|Company Name||AON Hewitt|
|Qualification||B.Com, BBA, BA, B.Sc, BHM|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
|Job Role||Team Member|
|Industry||BPO / Call Center / ITES|
Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human capital consulting and outsourcing solutions. The company partners with organizations to solve their most complex benefits, talent and related financial challenges, and improve business performance. Aon Hewitt designs, implements, communicates and administers a wide range of human capital, retirement, investment management, health care, compensation and talent management strategies. With more than 30,000 professionals in 120 countries, Aon Hewitt makes the world a better place to work for clients and their employees. For more information on Aon Hewitt, please visit www.aonhewitt.com.
- Walkin Directly for Backend Process-Team member to Navi Mumbai Vashi and mention “NEHA SHARMA” on top of your resume for reference.
- 0 – 2.6 years of previous experience in back office/Non Voice preferred.
- *Should be comfortable with 24*5 shifts.
- *Should possess excellent communication skills.
- *Only Graduates must apply
- *2015 fresher are eligible.
- Graduate in B.A/B.Com./B.Sc(Except IT, Computer science)/BBA/BHM
- No MCA/BCA/B.Sc(IT)/B.E/B.Tech/ B.Ed/No Full Time MBA
- Candidates, who have already applied, can apply only after 3 months.
- Acquire Payroll knowledge.
- Responsible for processing Payroll transactions.
- Responsible for core payroll activities such as Defensive queries, retro / Pay calculations.
- Prompt response to queries from Internal or External stake holders
- Ensure timely and accurate service delivery as per client SLAs
- Ensure consistent productivity & accuracy performance as per team requirements.
Aon Hewitt Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Aon Hewitt Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: 5th to 15th April 2016
Walkin Time: 10 AM
Vishwaroop IT park
14th Floor, Sectror-30-A
Vashi, Navi Mumbai- 400705.