Mega Walkin Drive on 5th April 2016 for Freshers at Accenture Mumbai. Accenture Job Openings in Mumbai for freshers as Back End Operations Position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You can also check Accenture Placement Papers before attend the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Accenture Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Accenture Jobs in Bangalore for Freshers:
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Back End operations|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 323,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
- Mega walk-in on 5th April between 2pm-4pm for a special hiring drive for Fresher’s.
- Hiring passionate young employees with good communication skills & a drive to work with a winning environment.
- We have 25 + exciting openings for highly skilled professionals in Accenture operations.
- Any Graduate, Preferably B.Com Freshers ( This is a non-technical profile/ Non IT JOB)
- Good communication
- Willing to work in Backend operation
- Is flexible to work in night shifts
- Experience: Fresher – 1yr
- Location- AiroliShift Timings: 7:30PM onwards (Home pick and drop will be provided)
- Saturday and Sunday Off
Accenture Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Accenture Walk-In Details:
Bldg. No. 10,
5min walking from Airoli railway station
Contact Person: Khushboo/ Hiral Sheth