Itron Job Openings for Graduate Engineer Trainee Freshers. Itron Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Graduate Engineer Trainee position. Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Itron Job Openings for Graduate Engineer Trainee Freshers:
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
Itron is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, veteran status, disability, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
Itron is a world-leading technology and services company dedicated to the resourceful use of energy and water. We provide comprehensive solutions that measure, manage and analyze energy and water. Our broad product portfolio includes electricity, gas, water and thermal energy measurement devices and control technology; communications systems; software; as well as managed and consulting services. With thousands of employees supporting nearly 8,000 customers in more than 100 countries, Itron applies knowledge and technology to better manage energy and water resources. Together, we can create a more resourceful world. Join us: www.itron.com.
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
- Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Work as a member of a software development team and participate in team projects.
- Assist in design, development and troubleshooting of software sub-systems.
- Complete deliverables in identified schedules.
- Assist with problem investigation and resolution.
- Assist in implementing software process improvements.
- Experience:This position requires up to 1 year of previous related professional experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Itron Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs