Invesco Recruitment in Hyderabad for freshers - Apply online. Invesco Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers as Trainee Analyst position. Only any graduate and MBA freshers candidates are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Invesco Recruitment in Hyderabad for freshers:
|Qualification||Any Graduate, MBA|
|Experience||0 - 1 years|
|Job Role||Trainee Analyst|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Work as part of a team, ensuring SLAs (Service Level Agreement)/All relevant regulations are met and maintained, escalating issues to Supervisors / Team Managers.
- Process and respond to requests received, ensuring accuracy and timeliness. Raising issues where necessary to supervisor.
- Provide cover for other team members in their absence and assists other areas, as required.
- Contribute to overall team progress via team meetings / ideas / initiatives / training and development.
- Escalate issues and breaches to relevant parties in a timely manner.
- Check other team members output to ensure accuracy, in a timely manner in line with regulatory deadlines/internal service standards.
- Accurately Process all requests and client instructions requests within the established time frames.
- Ability to document the procedures develop training plan and other relevant documentation.
- Accurately verify all requests within the established time frames.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Respond to basic, Intermediary and advanced/complex questions/queries from other teams independently and do some ground work on complex problems and report to supervisors for escalation
SKILLS / OTHER PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Good communication skills (verbal/written)
- Must be able to analyze and interpret detailed client instructions.
- Ability to document the procedures from time to time.
- Ability to work independently in a high-pressure environment.
- Effective computer skills and attention to detail.
- Process driven approach with a strong emphasis on compliance with rules and regulations
- MBA Finance (2015/2016 pass outs only) or any professional qualification with finance as the major Specialization
Related Fresher Jobs: