Informatica Recruitment 2016 for BE, B.Tech, MCA Freshers - Apply online. Informatica Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Technical Support Engineer position. BE, B.Tech, MCA freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Informatica Recruitment 2016 for BE, B.Tech, MCA Freshers:
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||0 - 4 Years|
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About The Company:
Everything Informatica does begins and ends with data. Simply stated, we
make great data – data that is connected, clean and safe -- ready to
use so that all enterprises can be data ready and put their unique
information potential to work. A data ready enterprise is
decision-ready, customer-ready, application-ready, cloud-ready and
regulation-ready. And by design, our Intelligent Data Platform delivers
great data to enable our customers to be ready for anything.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You should be self-starter. You should have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills enable you to resolve a wide range of issues in imaginative, as well as practical ways. You have the competencies to be the technical leader for projects and teams from inception through to completion. You consistently adapt to new circumstances, learn quickly when facing new problems or challenges and are open to change. You make it a point to listen to and act on feedback, and find it important to gain insight from errors. Moreover, you are a team player who places great value on meeting all team deadlines and deliverables.
- As an integral part of the Global Customer Support team, you will provide technical support for Informatica products. The Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for ensuring our customers' success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. You will work closely with the rest of the Informatica support team, QA, Engineering, Solutions Delivery, Sales, and Product Management to ensure that Informatica is delivering overall superior service and support to our customers.
- Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage customer support cases on a daily basis, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue
- Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
- Ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to and encourage and help convert technical solutions are converted to Knowledgebase articles
- Approaching complex technical issues with varying perceptions and making use of opportunities to create and implement productivity tools
- Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships
- Understands impact of work on the feature/product/team
- Continuously enhancing knowledge through trainings and e-learning courses
- Helping customers succeed
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
- Provide regular reports for management that measure the effectiveness of the technical support function
- BE , BTech, MCA degree or equivalent technical experience.
- 0 - 4 year of experience in the software industry.
- • Any experience on COBOL, JCL, DB2, VSAM or IMS with in depth knowledge.
- Strong in fundamentals of Z/OS operating system
- UNIX shell Scripting or Windows Batch File Scripting would give you an edge over other candidates.
- Excellent analysis, debugging, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For Informatica Recruitment 2016:
Share This Job Opening...!!