Genpact Walkin Drive in Noida for Freshers from 11th to 16th April 2016. Genpact Job Openings Noida for freshers for Backend Position. BA, B.Com, B.Sc freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You can crack the Genpact interview check Genpact placement papers. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Genpact Walkin Drive in Noida for Freshers:
|Company Name||Genpact India|
|Qualification||BA, B.Com, B.Sc|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Salary||1,25,000 – 1,50,000 P.A|
Genpact, formerly GE Capital International Services(GECIS), a GE affiliate and India’s largest BPO and Knowledge Services organization, has over 20,000 employees spread across India, Mexico, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Philippines and China. In India, Genpact has over 16,000 employees working in offices in Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata and Jaipur. Genpact provides a world class working environment and opportunities for career enhancement through focused training and rotations in different functions. Genpact also provides benefits such as medical, accident and life insurance, transport and round-the-clock medical facilities.Genpact was also recently named the 3rd best company to work for in India in the Business Today 10 Best Companies to work for in India survey. Genpact also topped the list of companies in the Dataquest 2005 BPO Company rankings.You can read more about Genpact at http://www.genpact.com.
- Endorsement processing on P&C insurance policies
- Providing support to underwriter and agency
- Meeting TAT & Accuracy Daily/weekly SLA
- Follow established procedures & guidelines for processing of endorsements
- Investigate and resolve customer/agency/underwriters queries
- Calculating premium impact of the endorsements and report out
- Communicating with customers through email & Web service request.
- Basic ability to make decisions and escalate in required conditions.
- Basic Multitasking skills to be able toggle between multiple screens, multiple input sources, etc.
- Qualifications Required :B.A ,B.com and B.sc (Technical Graduates are not elegible)
- Note : You can directly walk-in mentioning “SHUBHI RAWAT” as HR reference.
Genpact Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Genpact Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 11th to 16th April 2016
Interview Timings: 10 AM – 2 PM
Nearest Metro Station: Botanical Garden Metro Station
(please take “CITY LIFE” bus from the metro station)
Contact Person: SHUBHI RAWAT