Genpact Walkin Drive For CA Freshers in Noida on 13th April 2016. Genpact Job Openings Noida for freshers for Charted Accountant Position. B.Com, CA freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You can crack the Genpact interview check Genpact placement papers. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Genpact Walkin Drive For CA Freshers in Noida:
|Company Name||Genpact India|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Genpact, formerly GE Capital International Services(GECIS), a GE affiliate and India’s largest BPO and Knowledge Services organization, has over 20,000 employees spread across India, Mexico, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Philippines and China. In India, Genpact has over 16,000 employees working in offices in Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata and Jaipur. Genpact provides a world class working environment and opportunities for career enhancement through focused training and rotations in different functions. Genpact also provides benefits such as medical, accident and life insurance, transport and round-the-clock medical facilities.Genpact was also recently named the 3rd best company to work for in India in the Business Today 10 Best Companies to work for in India survey. Genpact also topped the list of companies in the Dataquest 2005 BPO Company rankings.You can read more about Genpact at http://www.genpact.com.
- Month end closing and reporting.
- Reporting & Consolidation
- Produce quarterly, annual and audited statutory financial statements.
- Review & Posting of Month End Journal Entries.
- Review & Performing Month End Close activities.
- Prepare & Review of Balance sheet Accounts Reconciliations.
- Manage quarterly intercompany process.
- Resolution of Reconciling Items.
- Strong Accounting Knowledge ( With Closing & reporting experience ).
- Excellent Communication skills; Good MS office skills
- Skill Set : General ledger/Record to Report/R2R
- Shifts : UK shifts
- Passport : Mandatory
- Work Location : NOIDA
- Qualification : Chartered Accountant (Nov’15 passout preferred).
- CTC : Best as per industry norms+1 side cab+Performance bonus
Genpact Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Genpact Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 13th April 2016
Interview Timings: 12 PM – 2 PM
7th Floor,nearest metro station is botanical garden from there you can take the
Genpact shuttle by the name of “CITY LIFE”.