Genpact freshers Walkin Drive in Gurgaon from 18th to 22nd April 2016. Genpact Job Openings in Gurgaon for freshers for HR Executive Position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You can crack the Genpact interview check Genpact placement papers. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Genpact freshers Walkin Drive in Gurgaon:
|Company Name||Genpact India|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||HR Executive|
|Industry Type||Recruitment / Staffing|
|Salary||1,50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A|
Genpact, formerly GE Capital International Services(GECIS), a GE affiliate and India’s largest BPO and Knowledge Services organization, has over 20,000 employees spread across India, Mexico, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Philippines and China. In India, Genpact has over 16,000 employees working in offices in Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata and Jaipur. Genpact provides a world class working environment and opportunities for career enhancement through focused training and rotations in different functions. Genpact also provides benefits such as medical, accident and life insurance, transport and round-the-clock medical facilities.Genpact was also recently named the 3rd best company to work for in India in the Business Today 10 Best Companies to work for in India survey. Genpact also topped the list of companies in the Dataquest 2005 BPO Company rankings.You can read more about Genpact at http://www.genpact.com.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills
- Screening candidates and identifying right candidates as per the requirement.
- Sourcing and Hiring through Job Portals.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements and job sites
- Candidate must be confident and should possess good convincing and marketing skills.
- Should be flexible on work timings.
- Education Qual – Any Graduate with MBA.
- Work Location – Gurgaon
- Six days working Role
- Role is on third party payroll
Genpact Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Genpact Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 18th to 22nd April 2016
Interview Timings: 11 AM – 2 PM
Building 22A, Sector – 18,
Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon.
Contact Person: Ambika Agarwal