Caterpillar Job Openings for freshers in Chennai – Associate Engineer. Caterpillar Recruitment in Chennai for freshers as Associate Engineer Position. M.Tech fresher candidates are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Caterpillar Placement Papers
Caterpillar Job Openings for freshers in Chennai
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- Candidate will be responsible for supporting the US based Product team in design, development and virtual validation of mechanical system performance through simulation models.
- Candidate will be responsible for validating the structural integrity and life of various engines/machine structures by performing complex engine performance analysis/FEA/CFD simulations to define the optimum design solution.
- This will be achieved through the use of commercial and in-house developed software and processes.
- Job responsibilities may include helping customers apply virtual validation tools to engine and machine development problems, automating simulation processes for users and developing best practice guidelines.
- Knowledge of underlying theoretical principles of Mechanical Engineering.
- Sound understanding of Engine fundamentals, together with an appreciation of the related
- underlying theoretical principles
- Working knowledge and control principles for common mechanical systems
- Courses in the following domain:
- Internal Combustion Engines, Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Numerical Methods, Strength of Material, Kinematics & Dynamics of Machinery, Turbomachinery, Advanced
- Thermodynamics, Basic Control System Theory
- Undergraduate project in the field of Engines using Finite Element Analysis/ Computational
- Fluid Dynamics/Engine performance principles.
- Working knowledge of any FEA, CFD or System Simulation software
- Working knowledge of tools like Matlab, Simulink and (advanced) MS Excel.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Self-starter with an inquisitive mind
- Ability to work in teams as well as independently
- Strong customer focus with ability to work closely and deliver timely support
Caterpillar Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs