Bidgely Recruitment 2016 in Bangalore - BE, B.Tech freshers. Bidgely Off Campus Recruitment drive in Bangalore for BE, B.Tech Freshers as Data Analyst position. The salary offered would be 4 - 5 lakhs per annum. The last date to apply online is 17th April 2016 and Walkin Date is 18th April 2016. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Bidgely Recruitment 2016 in Bangalore:
|Event Date||18th April 2016|
|Last Date||17th April 2016|
|Job Role||Data Analyst|
|Salary||Rs.400000/- to Rs.500000/-|
About The Company:
Bidgely is a disruptive technology startup, building an innovative energy monitoring solution that is radically changing consumer perspective on energy efficiency. We have developed ground-breaking analytics that can itemize home energy usage data to the appliance level without using any plug-level monitors.
- 2016 batch BE/BTech/MCA/MCS
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
analytical individual who enjoys working with data and can find interesting patterns & issues. Be part of a highly energetic and innovative team that believes nothing is impossible with some creativity and hard work.
- Analyse electricity consumption data and identify the various appliances & their consumption in a home.
- This is accomplished by analysing the unique fingerprint of the appliances and triangulating with usage, behaviour and weather patterns affecting the appliance usage.
- Understand data characteristics, prepare test data sets, design test scenarios, define metrics and evaluate the performance of different algorithms by validating with the ground truth.
- Monitor the quality of the results in production system by going through various reports and visually validating the results.
- Define rules to identify the erroneous results faster from large results set.
- Understand product requirements, data science research problems, implementation details and algorithms.
- Strive for excellence in data quality by looking beyond obvious scenarios and stated requirements.
- Deliver a high quality robust product in a fast paced start-up environment.
- Collaborate with data science team, engineering team and product management to elicit & understand their
- requirements and develop potential solutions.
- Present results graphically and succinctly and clearly to the key stake holders.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Should have the ability to swift through large data, identify patterns and find issues.
- Able to communicate succinctly and effectively.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with data analysis tools such as Microsoft
- Excel, R etc. would be a plus.
- Fluency in scripting and programming in perl /python/ C/C++/ Java would be a plus.
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For Bidgely Off Campus 2016:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!