Bentley Systems Recruitment for BE, B.Tech Freshers – Quality Analyst. Bentley Job Openings in Pune for freshers as Quality Analyst – intern position. BE, B.Tech Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Bentley Systems Recruitment for BE, B.Tech Freshers:
|Company Name||Bentley Systems|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Quality Analyst – intern|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
Bentley Systems provides software for the lifecycle of the world’s infrastructure. The company2019s comprehensive portfolio for the building, plant, civil, and geospatial markets spans architecture, engineering, construction (AEC) and operations. With 2003 revenues reaching $260 million, Bentley is the leading provider of AEC software to the Engineering News-Record Design 500 and major owner-operators.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Create document, and execute test cases from design documentation and functional specifications under the guidance of team lead.
- Conduct ongoing functional testing, regression testing.
- Develop and maintain Test Plans under supervision of team lead.
- Report Software Bugs and follow bug life cycle.
- Verify/Validate Customer reported issues.
- Learn/Get familiar with various Bentley Products if required.
- Civil Engineering Graduate, 2015 batch, 60% through out in SSC, HSC/ Diploma, Engineering
- Good communication & presentation skills
Bentley Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs