BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Fresher Jobs at MobileIron Hyderabad. MobileIron Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers as Associate QA Engineer Position. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
MobileIron Recruitment 2016 for M.Tech freshers:
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Job Role||Associate QA Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
MobileIron was founded to bring simplicity to the chaos of mobility. From day one, MobileIron’s focus has been 100% customer success through innovation, leadership, customer support and best practice development.
- As an Associate QA engineer at MobileIron, you will contribute to testing of our Smart Phone Management Platform and Smart Device Client products. You will be responsible for driving the quality of high-performance, highly scalable enterprise client-server software releases in a very fast paced environment.
- You will work on products dedicated to managing explosive growth of mobile device platform deployments including: iPhone, Windows and Android.
- Test case authoring , execution
- Test case Automation
- Plan, implement and release product based based on Agile scrum process
- Work closely with development, product management, Customer Success teams
- M Tech ( Computer Science Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering & Information Technology) from a reputed College/University with 0 to 1 years of experience
- -or B Tech from reputed College / University with 1-2 Years of Experience
- Core Java, scripting (Perl), (selenium – good to have)
- Exposure to Linux, DB
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Orientation towards Quality Assurance
- Great attitude
MobileIron Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs