Associate Software Engineer Job Openings at Aptean for Freshers. Aptean Job openings in Bangalore for freshers as Associate Software Engineer Position. Any Graduate Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Associate Software Engineer Job Openings at Aptean:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Associate Engineer,Software Development Job Summary The Software Engineer will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions.
- The Software Engineer will be accountable for anticipating and resolving complex problems that impact design of current or developing products
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
- Understands the architecture (proposed or an existing one) and use them for low level design/execution.
- Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
- Writes code, completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
- Contributes to Code Reviews and identify performance bottlenecks. 6 Builds and assembles prototype assimilations of software applications and solutions as directed.
- Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
- Proactively identifies problem areas and works towards its resolution with team
- Fixes customer problems (support incidents)
- Must have expert level programming ability in developing applications using C#, .NET
- Sound knowledge of SQL Server Database
- Knowledge of ERP or CRM domain
- Exposure to cross platform development, scalable and sustainable architectures
- Able to cultivate interpersonal and cohesive team interactions and communications
- Assertive self-starter with excellent organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Expert in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems
Aptean Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For Aptean Recruitment 2016:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!