Associate Data Analyst Jobs at Yodlee Hiring for freshers in Bangalore. Yodlee Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as Associate Data Analyst Position. Any Graduate Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Associate Data Analyst Jobs at Yodlee:
|Job Role||Associate Data Analyst|
Yodlee is a Financial Platform organization and was founded in 1999 by a group of tech-savvy entrepreneurs (Venkat Rangan – a professor at the University of California, San Diego; Sam Inala, Ramakrishna “Schwark” Satyavolu, Srihari Sampath Kumar – erstwhile Microsoft employees; Sukhinder Singh – earlier at Amazon.com and Junglee; and P Sreeranga Rajan – a researcher at Fujitsu Labs and at that time also a researcher at Stanford Research Institute) with a common vision to deliver on the true promise of the Internet and make it a valuable, productive, personalized experience for every user.
- Understanding the layout, functionality, business content and information contained within a Content Service URL, web site, or data feed.
- Analysis of the financial data to increase coverage and accuracy for customers
- Development and maintenance of specifications which includes mapping the financial information on the content service to the data model.
- Applying analytics on data to identify performance issues and recommend improvements.
- Data quality initiatives to insure that gathered information for all Agents is accurate.
- Computer navigation skills and software knowledge, preferably Windows, Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Web-Savvy with good internet research skills
- General knowledge of application software and processes in delivering services.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong English skills.
- Accountability and ability to work within a set deadline
- Banking/Payments financial domain knowledge.
- Knowledge of conceptual database modeling and SQL
Yodlee Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs