Arcadis Recruitment 2016 for BE, B.Tech Engineer Freshers. Arcadis Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Graduate Engineer Position. BE, B.Tech freshers are eligible to apply online for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Arcadis Recruitment 2016 for BE, B.Tech Engineer Freshers:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- We are now recruiting talented individuals to fill our current vacancy for Graduate Engineer (Water/Waste Water) – Mechanical to work on our projects in Bangalore.
- To be considered for a role we are seeking candidates with the following credentials
- B.E / B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Should be well verse with the fundamentals of fluid dynamics
- Should have an understanding on surge protection and surge analysis. Should possess comprehensive knowledge on the functioning and use of pumps, pumping station and related pipe works.
- Thorough understanding on the fundamentals of sewer treatment plants, water treatment plants and Industrial effluent treatment technologies.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge on various types of water and waste water treatment technologies.
- Knowledge on the mechanical components of treatment plant, like screens, conveyors, penstocks, pumps, etc.
- Knowledge on designing of water supply, sewerage and drainage system.
- Good command over computation fluid dynamics.
- Knowledge of Auto CAD MEP, MEP Revit or any other industry software viz. Hevacomp would be an added advantage.
- Familiar with international codes, standards and practices related to USA, UK, Middle East, Australia water industry, Knowledge of CPHEEO manual would be an added advantage but not mandatory .
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in the English language, with good report writing, analytical and computer skills.
- Attendance in conferences, seminars at national levels.
- Published any research papers.
- Would be assisting the Project Manager with the day to day project activities.
- Responsible for preparing detailed Mechanical engineering designs and drawings.
- Responsible for preparing detailed engineering reports, calculations and Bill of quantities.
- Responsible for checking of general specification, Mechanical Specification etc.
- Should be a team player and demonstrates his/her ability to work in a team on various projects in line with client requirements and best industry practices.
- Liaison with the team members onshore and at client locations to clearly understand the scope of work and build healthy relationships.
- Ensure project assigned is delivered with high quality within the program and budget ·
- Working in collaboration with other design disciplines to ensure the integrity of the overall design.
- Building a profile in the industry and keeping up-to-date with innovations and developments.
- Compliance of Arcadia business management system.
- An out of the box tinker with ability to deliver under pressure.
- Arcadis Health and safety management.
Arcadis Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs