Accenture Walkin Drive for Freshers in Hyderabad on 25th and 26th April 2016. Accenture Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers as associate Position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You can also check Accenture Placement Papers before attend the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Accenture Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Accenture Walkin Drive for Freshers in Hyderabad:
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 323,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
- The person will be responsible for reviewing content on the internet to make sure it adheres to the clients policies.
- Process and review accounts that have been flagged for review of potentially sensitive content to ensure there are no violations of policies
- Validate, investigate and respond to inquiries of an urgent or sensitive nature within established guidelines. This includes coordinating with client subject matter experts to respond to or support in the response to inquiries and/or escalations which may be generated by include but not limited to external third parties, Client or Accenture.
- Understands and perform content reviews under client supervision for International and Domestic cases following client processes and procedures
- Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to
- Assigned and accountable for workable solutions and processes within specific area of responsibility
- Escalates issues to Operations Manager or client Point of Contact as appropriate
- Demonstrates speed, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills in their work and an ability to ramp up quickly
- Addresses most non-routine issues
- Ensures all work is performed in accordance with SLAs and metrics.
- Responsible for activities assigned by the Operations Manager
- 10+2 (completed) and above are eligible to apply
- Must have all Marksheets + Certificates in original
- Should not be pursuining any full time course
- Only Freshers are eligible to apply
- Candidates who can join in 2-3 days
- Should be ready to work in 24/7 environment
- Results & detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can critically assess content strictly against client policies
Accenture Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Accenture Walk-In Details:
Vaibhav Enclave, Plot # 83,
Landmark: Nearby Image hospital, 1-98/7/33/83,
Madhapur, Hyderabad 500081.
Contact Person: Saikiran