Yes Bank Recruitment in Chennai for CA Freshers – Apply Online. Yes Bank Job Openings in Chennai for freshers as Relationship Manager position. Any Graduate and CA freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Yes Bank Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Yes Bank Recruitment in Chennai for CA Freshers:
|Company Name||Yes Bank|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, CA|
|Job Role||Relationship Manager|
|Industry||Banking / Financial Services / Broking|
About The Company:
YES BANK has been conceived in the spirit of professional entrepreneurship, with an unstinted commitment to establish a high quality, technology driven, state-of-the-art private Indian Bank catering to ‘Emerging India’. Financial Trust The vast banking experience of our Promoters, Rana Kapoor and Ashok Kapur, has been strengthened by the financial support of Rabobank Nederland, the world’s only AAA rated private Bank, and three respected global institutional private equity investors, CVC Citigroup, AIF Capital and ChrysCapital, to provide YES BANK a strong foundation of enduring financial trust. Human Capital At YES BANK, we look to offer comprehensive banking and financial solutions. Which is why, we have inducted top quality Human Capital across all our banking functions, including Corporate & Institutional Banking, Financial Markets, Investment Banking, Business & Transactional Banking and Retail Banking & Wealth Management. Knowledge Banking Our differentiated view of banking as a knowledge-based industry has ensured that our Bankers are also industry experts in sectors like Food & Agribusiness, Lifesciences, Telecommunications, Media & Technology, Infrastructure and Manufacturing & Textiles. These Knowledge Bankers offer invaluable and in-depth insights into these sectors, thereby helping our clients to develop great ideas and nurture them to fruition. Technology Edge Technology is another key differentiator at YES BANK. Our alliances with best-of-breed technology partners ensure proactive, on-demand support to meet our growth requirements, as well as the continuous development of our systems infrastructure and delivery channels. Corporate Governance Our foundations have been inscribed with stringent Corporate Governance measures, whereby transparency, disclosure norms and accountability have paramount importance, in order to safeguard the trust and wealth of each and every stakeholder and customer. Responsible Banking Our commitment extends further, from our customers, investors, stakeholders and employees to society at large. By focusing on sustainability and corporate social responsibility, we aspire to be a role model institution in Responsible Banking. Growth Indeed, at YES BANK, we look to partner the growth of our clients, while they gain from leveraging our financial expertise, thereby enabling us to accomplish our mission of ” Creating and Sharing Value “. At YES BANK, we ” Say YES “. Yes, we will offer innovative financial solutions. Yes, we will adopt international best practices, and provide the highest standards of service delivery and operational excellence. Yes, we will provide you with a delightful banking experience expressed with simplicity, empathy and totality.
- Acquire new client relationships and grow & maintain high quality, profitable and broad based relationships with the senior management of the existing client base
- Imbibe YBL polices, systems, processes and regulatory framework as applicable to the job.
- Work under guidance from the reporting authority to analyze the banking needs of existing /target customers.
- Be adept at financial analysis in context of the banking product being sold to the customer.
- Understand the product offering from YBL and under superiors guidance cross sell the entire suite of banking products.
- To maintain high quality standards of documentation, client communication, process compliance, on going basis with product partners /OSD /Risk Management and other Relationship management groups
- Achieve Banks objective in terms of earnings, assets liabilities, credit quality etc. as per agreed budgets/targets from client relationship across all product groups
- Maintain accurate information regarding the teams asset liability portfolio, P&L, cross sell as part of the CRM/portfolio management