Xerox Walkin Drive in Kerala for freshers on 2nd April 2016. Xerox Job Openings in Ernakulam/Kochi/Cochin for freshers as Associate Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and Eligible candidates can directly walkin to below mentioned address.
Xerox Walkin Drive in Kerala for freshers:
|Experience||0 – 2 Year|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- Responsible for providing support to business operations such as front end, voice & data capture, and / or document / transaction content management. Provides administrative support to business operations by performing processing tasks such as data entry or similar activities.
- As a member of the Service Desk team you will perform real-time data entry by listening to customer audio clips and entering the information into a system.
- Beginner to Intermediate level job with some work experience.
- Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training & applies these to complete assigned work within own area of expertise.
- Identifies problems in straightforward situations, and makes sound decisions using standard procedures.
- Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision.
- Primary Responsibilities:
- May perform processing tasks in one or more of the following areas.
- Listening to audio clips & entering the information into a system.
- Data entry.
- Working on electronic portal.
- Content storage and retrieval.
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of data.
- All other duties as assigned
- Candidate Background:
- The candidate is likely to have some work experience in a relevant field.
- The candidate is likely to have developed basic skills and knowledge in their area though workplace
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the English language used in the workplace.
- Capable of working well under pressure and meeting strict deadlines.
- Need to have a good eye for detail and exceptional level of accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including telephone etiquette.
- Basic Computer Skills with knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Typing Skills.
- Excellent listening & reading comprehension skills.
- Qualifications/ Pre Requirement:
- Graduates in any discipline with 0-2 years of experience.
- Ability to listen and process data fast and accurately.
- Willing to work in shifts.
Xerox Selection Process:
- Written Test (General Aptitude test)
- F2F interview with Panel
- F2F with Manager.
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Xerox Walkin Recruitment Details:
Walkin Date: 2nd April 2015
Walkin Time: 10 AM