Wipro BPS Walkin Recruitment 2016 for freshers on 28th and 29th March 2016. Wipro BPO Job Openings in Delhi for freshers as Medical officer position. B.Pharma, M. Pharma freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You can Crack the interview you should practice Wipro BPO Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Wipro Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers
Wipro BPS Walkin Recruitment 2016 for freshers:
|Company Name||Wipro BPO Solutions Ltd|
|Qualification||B.Pharma, M. Pharma|
|Experience||0 – 5 years|
|Job Role||Medical officer|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
In addition to our intensive new-hire training program and our scheduled development-oriented programs, we provide Learn and Earn options to fast track your career by offering a variety of paid education programs (SEED) affiliated with various reputed universities – these programs include both graduate and post-graduate options.
While best-of-breed facilities and infrastructure is a given, we believe that our iconic brand, our industry leading position and the exciting career opportunities differentiate us from the rest of the industry.
- Wipro BPS is Hiring for Pharmacovigilance Business.
- CANDIDATE SHOULD BE COMFORTABLE FOR NON-VOICE/VOICE PROCESS
- CANDIDATE SHOULD BE OKAY FOR NIGHT SHIFTS & REGISTERED PHARMACIST.
- Excellent English Communication both written and Spoken
- Performing preliminary step of Pharmcovigiliance that case intake
- Doing research work on adverse events or product complaints, or with an inquiry about the human health product
- Receiving calls from consumers and health care professionals with reports
- Verbal Probing for necessary information including but not limited to the adverse event(s), the patient’s medical history, – Suspect product, concomitant drugs involved if any, and medication history of patient
- Answering to the inquiries, and respond to inquiries in a knowledgeable manner
- Completing various safety reports regarding the contact through computer based database system
- Receiving adverse drug reaction or adverse event information Medical coding of terms according to Med DRA. WHO medical dictionary Filling AEM (Adverse event management) forms and generating adverse event reports according to ICH-guidelines E2A, E2B, E2E Writing narratives for adverse events
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver
- Comfortable working in Voice Process
- Comfortable with night shifts
- Immediate Joining
- Bachelors / Masters in Pharmacy + Registered Pharmacist
- Valid PAN CARD available
- minimum 1 year experience required in case processing
- Freshers can apply for voice
Wipro BPO Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Updated and Printed Resume
- 2 Passport Sized Colored Photographs
- Govt. Photo ID
- Certificate of Registration
Wipro Walkin Recruitment 2016 Details:
Walk-in Date: 28th and 29th March 2016
Walk-in Time: 11 AM – 4 PM
A- 23, Mathura Road, Sarita Vihar,
Near Sarita Vihar Metro Station,
New Delhi – 44.