(Walk-Ins) Syntel Recruitment 2016 for Freshers from 7th to 12th March. Syntel Job Openings in Mumbai for freshers as Financial Analyst Position. B.Com, BBA, BA, MBA, M.Com freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You can crack the interview check Syntel Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to below mentioned address.
Also Check: Syntel Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
(Walk-Ins) Syntel Recruitment 2016 for Freshers:
|Qualification||B.Com, BBA, BA, MBA, M.Com|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Financial Analyst|
|Industry Type||KPO / Research / Analytics|
Syntel (NASDAQ: SYNT) is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) solutions spanning the entire lifecycle of business and information systems and processes. Founded in 1980, Syntel leverages dedicated centers of excellence, a flexible global delivery model, and a strong track record of building collaborative client partnerships to create sustainable business advantage for Global 2000 organizations across nearly every industry. Syntel is assessed at SEI CMMi Level 5, and is ISO 27001 and ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- Exclusive Walk In Drives At Syntel For Fresher/ Experienced
- Walk in only on Monday to Friday
- Career Oriented Energetic experienced candidates for a promising career in the field of Finance & Accounts
- Fresher’s can also apply for the Finance role.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in (Accountant/ Accounts/Reconciliation/ Capital markets/ Mutual funds/ Derivatives/ Equities/ Financial Analyst/ Fixed income/ Payable/ Receivable Or 1 year of experience as a trader/broker/dealer/Bolt operator.
- CA firm experience will be considered.
- Knowledge of Mutual Funds, Capital Market, Bank Reconciliation and Accounting is must
- Willingness to work in Night Shifts is must.
- Work Location: Airoli/ Powai
- Free Transportation.
- Mention “ANSU VISWANATHAN”- As a HR reference on top of your CV.
- Candidates pursuing ICWA, CS, CA, B.E. and B.Tech graduates are NOT eligible to apply for the same
- Candidates who have applied and interviewed in the last 3 months need not apply.
- Candidate those have done thier BBA/ B.com/M.com/MBA Finance can apply
- Candidate pursuing thier UG and PG not Eligiable.
- Please carry your updated resume and govt. photo id proof.
Syntel Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Syntel Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 7th to 11th March 2016
Time of Interview: 10: 30 AM – 1:30 PM