VMWare Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers:
|Qualification||Any Graduate, PG|
|Job Role||Member of Technical Staff|
VMware is the global leader in cloud infrastructure, delivers customer-proven virtualization solutions that significantly reduce IT complexity. VMware accelerates an organization’s transition to cloud computing, while preserving existing IT investments and enabling more efficient, agile service delivery without compromising control. Organizations rely on VMware, its partners and its industry-leading virtual infrastructure platform, VMware vSphere, to energize their business through IT, while saving energy-financial, human and the Earth’s. With 2009 revenues of $2 billion, VMware has more than 190,000 customers and 25,000 partners worldwide. VMware’s award-winning technology, market-leading position and culture of excellence provide our 8,200+ employees in 40+ locations worldwide with a platform for professional growth and the excitement of being an early-stage innovator.
- Pursuing bachelor’s , Master’s or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Previous internship experience is a plus.
- Coursework (in some) of the following: storage andor operating systems, computer architecture, compilers or networking, distributed systems, data mining, web development, user interface design.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following: C, Java or C++.
- Knowledge in Python, Perl, shell, or other scripting languages.
- Knowledge in Flex, HCI, wireframes, mockups
- Experience developing client-server or distributed, multithreaded applications.
- Experience developing user space and kernel modules.
- School or industry projects involving significant design and development.
vmware Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For VMWare Recruitment 2016: