Thermo Fisher Recruitment 2016 – Testing Jobs in Bangalore. Thermo Fisher Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Software Test Engineer position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidate are apply through below mentioned address.
Thermo Fisher Recruitment 2016:
|Company Name||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.|
|Job Role||Software Test Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Developer|
About The Company:
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, administrate, and maintain database, data transformation, data visualization, reporting, and medical information systems and platforms
- Excited about building world-class software solutions that improve lives.
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, or another applicable domain pertinent to Life Sciences
- Platforms: Experience with Win XP, Vista, UNIX or a UNIX-like platform (Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris)
- Experience with multiple common bioinformatics programs such as BLAST, phred, phrap, consed, genscan. Experience with complex instrumentation and statistical data analysis for genomics applications for high throughput DNA sequencing and expression profiling technologies.
- Experience in development of validation test plans, plan execution and report generation.
Thermo Fisher Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs