Tech Support Jobs – IBM Walkin Drive for Freshers on 1st and 2nd April 2016. IBM Job Openings in Bangalore for Freshers as Technical Support Associate position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check:IBM Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
IBM Job Openings for freshers in Bangalore:
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About IBM Company:
Neither IBM India Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its subsidiaries (collectively ‘IBM’), nor any authorized third party who assists with our recruitment process, ever ask candidates for ‘recruitment’, ‘processing’ or any other kind of fees in exchange for offer letters from IBM. Offer letters and other recruiting correspondence from IBM are sent from an official e-mail id and/or are printed on IBM letterhead with authentic signatures of appropriate IBM authorities.
- Candidate will be involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
- Candidate require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma ( 15 Years + education )
- Proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
- Proficient knowledge in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting
- English: Fluent
- Shifts will be 24×7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported
IBM Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Updated Resume
- Photo Id proof (PAN Card or Passport or Voter’s Card or Driving License or Adhar card) – Original
- Highest Qualification Mark Sheets – Soft copy
- Offer Letter / Relieving letter – for experienced candidates – Soft copy.
IBM Walk-In Recruitment 2016 Details:
Walk-In Date: 1st And 2nd April 2016
Interview Time: 10 AM
IBM India Pvt. Ltd,
D Block, Embassy Golf Links,
Behind Dell, Kormangala Inner Ring Road,
IBM India Pvt. Ltd
D1 Block, Manyatha Tech Park,
Nagwara, Hebbal, Bangalore
Contact Person: Sam / Aswathy / Nisha / Karthik