Syntel Walkin Drive for Freshers on 19th March 2016. Syntel Job Openings in Pune for freshers as Financial Analyst Position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You can crack the interview check Syntel Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to below mentioned address.
Also Check: Syntel Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
Syntel Pune Walkin Drive for Finance Freshers:
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Financial Analyst|
|Industry Type||KPO / Research / Analytics|
Syntel (NASDAQ: SYNT) is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) solutions spanning the entire lifecycle of business and information systems and processes. Founded in 1980, Syntel leverages dedicated centers of excellence, a flexible global delivery model, and a strong track record of building collaborative client partnerships to create sustainable business advantage for Global 2000 organizations across nearly every industry. Syntel is assessed at SEI CMMi Level 5, and is ISO 27001 and ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- SYNTEL is providing a golden opportunity to explore the global markets.
- We at Syntel are looking for FRESHERS/ EXPERIENCED candidates interested to work for financial market. (should be willing to work in Night Shifts).
- For Freshers: Graduates who have scored minimum 50% (B.Com, BMS, BBA, BA-Economics, BSC. We would prefer commerce graduates.)
- Post Graduation: Not Compulsory.
- For Experienced : ( Graduation is compulsory )
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience (Accountant/ Accounts/Reconciliation/ Capital markets/ Mutual funds/ Derivatives/ Equities/ Financial Analyst/ Fixed income/ Payable/ Receivable
- 1 year of experience as a trader/broker/dealer/Bolt operator.
- CA firm experience will be also be preferred.
- Knowledge of Mutual Funds, Capital Market, Bank Reconciliation and Accounting is a must.
- Willingness to work in Night Shifts is a must.
- Work Location: Pune
- Candidates pursuing ICWA, CS, CA, B.E. and B.Tech graduates are NOT eligible to apply for the same
- Chartered Accountants, Engineers or IT aspirants are also NOT eligible for the position.
- Candidates who have applied and interviewed in the last 3 months need not apply.
Syntel Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Carry 2 copies of your updated resume and mention ‘ KOMAL FULZELE ‘ on the top right corner and an original govt. recognised photo id proof (PAN Card / Adhaar Card / Passport / Driving License)
- Dress in Formals for the interview process.
Syntel Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 19th March 2016
Time of Interview: 10: 30 AM – 1 PM
GDC, Plot No. B-1, Software Park,
MIDC, Talawade, Pune 411 062.