Software Engineer Jobs at EMC Recruitment for freshers – Apply Online. EMC Job Openings in Bangalore for Software Engineer Position. Any graduate Freshers are eligible to attend the drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Software Engineer Jobs at EMC Recruitment for freshers:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||Fresher / Trainee / Entry Level|
We didn’t become the billion dollar global converged infrastructure leader by hiring followers. As a Solutions Architect at VCE, your thinking will transform your customers’ data centers. You’ll innovate and create services architecture and design throughout your career with us. You’ll never stop learning because we never stop. Period. And as we grow and succeed, so will you. You know those “once in a lifetime” career opportunities? This is one of them. Do more with your talent. Experience the people, the products, and the potential of VCE. Our company was founded by Cisco, VMware, EMC and Intel. Today we’re an EMC business and our future is brighter than ever. Amazing happens here. And we want you to be a part of it.
- Engineer responsible for Escalation and Sustenance engineering of EMC VNX, VNXe and other USD product lines,
- Good debugging skills to narrow down issues to its root cause.
- Interact and communicate regularly and effectively with globally wide Customer base and Tech Support teams.
- Able to replicate customer scenarios.
- Take ownership of features and handle Customer Escalations on the same, Handling Critical Situations at Customer Sites on Product issues.
- Provide a RCA or review an RCA to ensure accuracy, completeness, while anticipating and diffusing potential questions.
- Perform core dump analysis using GNU tools.
- Proficient in C/C++ programming
- UNIX shell/Perl/Python/PHP scripting,
- Solid Concepts in Operating Systems and Data Structures is a must.
- Strong technical aptitude, problem solving skills and analytical ability
- Domain expertise on NAS/SAN products preferred
- Coding experience in NAS and SAN environment is a plus
- Strong knowledge of network and technical experience with TCP/IP or SAN networking and ability to diagnose network traces a plus
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and new products
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Available to work shifts or weekends
- Detail oriented
EMC Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs