Software Engineer Jobs at Bangalore – Tally Solutions Off Campus Drive 2016. Tally Solutions Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Software Engineer position. The last date to apply is 17th March and Interview date is 19th March 2016. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Software Engineer Jobs at Bangalore – Tally Solutions:
|Company Name||Tally Solutions Private Limited|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Event Date||19th March 2016|
|Last Date||17th March 2016|
|Salary||₹ 6,00,000 – ₹ 6,50,000|
At Tally, we innovate, create and deliver technology products and services that are used by businesses across multiple segments in over 100 countries. Majority of SME businesses in India have seen continuous growth with its sheer power. Headquartered in Bangalore, Tally Solutions has 19 regional offices in India and 1 each in Dubai and Kenya. Along with over 27000 partner organisations supporting it, Tally continues to delight customers with its product/service delivery.
This massive geographical coverage is well supported by Tally’s strong R&D center. At R&D, teams operate in a challenging work environment to innovate and develop our own Object Oriented Versioned Database Systems, Domain Specific Language (TDL), and a simple User Interface.
The number of customers that use Tally products and the variety of ways they use it in, makes it vital to provide only the highest quality in Tally products. The challenge of high quality is increased as this is a mission critical application for most of our customers. Tally is constantly improving the quality of its processes and the capability of its teams, to achieve this.
- You will be working in the domain of Retail, Compliance, ERP, Licensing and deployment, developing programming languages and developer tools, mobile device applications, etc.
- You will be working on one or all of the below technology areas:
- Tally domain specific development language TDL (Tally Definition Language) to develop the business application that would be part of the reputed tally software product.
- Base platform including Interpreter, which hosts TDL, supports and operates on Tally db.
- You are expected to work in small teams with a great degree of autonomy. You are required to deliver high quality formally tested code and participate in design and technical documentation. Knowledge of Object oriented programming, XML, internet protocols is preferred.
- 2016 batch BE (any stream) /MCA/ME /MTech(Any technical stream)
- Excellent academic record (65% and above in PUC & Engineering)
- Strong base in Maths, data structures and algorithms, willingness to program in any language and platform and crack challenges of low level systems components as well as high level business algorithms.
- Ability to pick up new technologies rapidly.
- Follows prevailing practices regarding documentation, coding standards, development tools.
- Knowledge of Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process.
- Good articulation skills.
- Rs 6 lakhs for B.E / B.Tech
- Rs 6.5 lakhs for MCA / M. Tech
Tally Solutions Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs