Software Engineer Jobs in Red Hat for freshers – Apply Online. Red Hat Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as Software Engineer Internship position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Software Engineer Jobs in Red Hat for freshers:
|Company Name||Red Hat|
|Job Role||System Engineering Internship|
|Industry Type||IT -Software|
- The Red Hat Laboratory and Capital Management team is looking for a Systems Engineering Intern to join us in Bengaluru, India.
- This team maintains the overall technical laboratory environment, crucial for the successful operation of the engineering teams throughout Red Hat.
- In this role, you’ll help our team ensure the continuous operation of the central laboratory, respond promptly to the dynamic requirements of the testing teams, and ensure rapid response to any and all system failures.
- This is a great opportunity to make an impact and gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Rack, install, and record server systems
- Reconfigure hardware to facilitate quality testing of system configurations
- Collect, interpret, and document details of common and persistent issues experienced within the lab environment
- Review procedures and documentation to identify inefficiencies and potential changes that could significantly improve overall lab operation
- Report to local and remote management
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Some familiarity with Linux-based GUI operating systems is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Redhat Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For Redhat Recruitment 2016: