Software Designer Jobs at HP Hiring for BE, B.Tech, MCA Freshers. HP Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as Software Designer position. BE, B.Tech, MCA Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. You can crack the interview check HP Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: HP Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Software Designer Jobs at HP Hiring for BE, B.Tech, MCA Freshers:
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||0 - 2 years|
|Job Role||Software Designer|
About The Company:
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs, primarily for end users.
- Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet-based platforms based on specific requirements and instructions.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software applications design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software applications running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
HP Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For HP Recruitment 2016:
Share This Job Opening...!!