Seagate Recruitment 2016 - Design Engineer Jobs for BE, B.Tech Freshers. Seagate Job Vacancies in Bangalore for Design Engineer Entry Level Position. BE, B.Tech freshers are eligible to apply online for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Seagate Recruitment 2016 - Design Engineer Jobs:
|Job Role||Design Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About Seagate Company:
Seagate delivers advanced digital storage solutions to meet the needs of today’s consumers and tomorrow’s applications. Through technology, leadership and innovation, Seagate continues to help individuals and businesses maximize the potential of their digital content in an ever-evolving, on-demand world.
- Debugs software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products. Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action. Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Provides feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software.
- Ensures quality computer integration into the overall functions of scientific computation, data acquisition, and processing.
- Job typically requires a college degree in a engineering field or applied sciences. IT Engineers typically require a college degree in computer engineering or computer science. Engineers in IT typically work with hardware and network connectivity instead of computer programming (which is done by Programmer/Analyst or Systems. Analyst classifications)
- Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Builds stable working relationships internally.
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
Seagate Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs: