Seagate Off Campus for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech freshers (2016 Passouts). Seagate Job Openings in Bangalore for 2016 passout BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech freshers as HW Board Design Engineer Position. Seagate Job Openings for freshers on 27th March 2016 and last date to apply in 25th March 2016. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Seagate Off Campus for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech freshers:
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Event Date||27th March 2016|
|Last Date||25th March 2016|
|Job Role||HW Board Design Engineer|
Seagate is the world leader in Storage products like HDDs, SSDs, and External Storage solutions.
The HW team in Seagate Bangalore is responsible for the development of Enterprise Flash Storage Products in PCI Express Card and SSD form factors.
- In this role, the candidate will work as a HW Board Design Engineer. Activities include Schematic design, Layout coordination, Board bring-up, Verification, Validation and Debug.
- Candidates will get exposure to the full product development cycle from concept to launch, and will get exposure to multiple disciplines including HW Design, Power delivery, Signal and Power Integrity, Mechanical and Thermal design.
- Candidate will go through orientation and on the job training.
- 2016 batch B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech ( ECE / EEE / Instrumentation )
- Good academics
- Good pH score
Seagate Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs