Red Hat Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers:
|Company Name||Red Hat|
|Job Role||Technical Curriculum Developer|
|Industry Type||IT -Software|
- The Red Hat Global Learning Services team is seeking a Technical Curriculum Developer to join us in Bengaluru, India.
- In this highly technical role, you will be responsible for helping create and maintain our curriculum of instructor-led and self-paced training courses covering the full range of Red Hat platform and cloud solutions, including Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) and related technologies, Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform, Red Hat CloudForms, OpenShift by Red Hat, and container-based solutions using Docker, Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host, and RHEL. You’ll serve as the subject matter expert and author developing courses, so you will need previous experience as a technical developer, consultant, or instructor.
- We’ll need you to be prepared to submit examples of content you have produced, and generate content on a new-to-you topic as part of your qualifications.
- Our team gets early access to Red Hat platform and cloud solutions before general release or even open betas, so we’ll need you to be able to acquire new skills quickly.
- Create new courses and update existing course materials in collaboration with subject matter experts
- Design and develop hands-on labs for Red Hat’s cloud-based technologies
- Act as the subject matter expert and author for course development
- Learn new skills and technologies quickly
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification or equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) system administration skills; additional experience with RHEL is an advantage
- Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform; additional experience with other cloud technologies including OpenShift by Red Hat.
- Experience with VMware vSphere and vCloud, or Microsoft Hyper-V, among others, is an advantage
- Ability to write effective instructional presentations and design hands-on lab exercises and other knowledge tests
- Ability to estimate work effort, track work progress, and set and meet deadlines
- Capability to work with other course authors and subject matter experts to plan the creation and maintenance of course content; create statements of work for others to perform, develop course content, review materials returned, and incorporate material from multiple sources into a single coherent training product
- Self-motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work with a globally distributed team
- Excellent verbal, written, and editorial skills in standard English
Redhat Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs