Quality Engineer Jobs in EMC - EMC Recruitment 2016 in Bangalore. EMC Job Openings in Bangalore for Software Quality Engineer Position. Any graduate Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Candidate should have proficiency in the design, implementation, and maintenance of a test environment, including necessary equipment, configuration, and software.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Quality Engineer Jobs in EMC:
|Job Role||Software Quality Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
- Responsible for participating in the execution of procedures for ensuring the quality and serviceability of new features and releases of software. Authors and executes test cases, using defined methodologies for manual and/or automated tests.
- Responsible for updating methods and procedures to ensure continuous improvement to software quality assurance and serviceability standards. Isolates, reproduces and tracks bugs and verifies fixes.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action. Maintains and modifies test environment and configuration as needed, creates new test environments and configurations to meet test cases or problem recreation requirements.
- Documents test results and manages and maintains defect and test case databases to assist in the continuous improvement and modification of software.
- Assists in the assessment and planning of test efforts required for new functions/features under development.
- Works with quality and development engineers in resolution of problems
- Provides solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Use tools appropriately with technical guidance and complete tasks and assignments under normal supervision.
- Follows standard engineering/test practices, uses judgment within defined practices and procedures.
- Implements work-plans and schedules as assigned. Seeks assistance when needed, demonstrates self-initiative. Sphere of influence primarily limited to immediate work group.
- Proficiency in the design, implementation, and maintenance of a test environment, including necessary equipment, configuration, and software.
- General knowledge of at least one mainstream language, (preferred proficiency in C, C++, or JAVA).
- Familiarity with scripting language, Perl or Shell Scripting in open systems and JCL in mainframe environment.
- Ability to read a specification (hardware, software or network) and develop appropriate test methodology.
- Ability to learn and apply new tools and applications. Full use and application of standard engineering principles, theories, and concepts
- Analytical ability. Communication skills. Problem solving skills.
- Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge. Communication skills.
- Problem solving skills. Proficiency in hardware, software and/or operating systems environments.
EMC Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For EMC Recruitment 2016:
Share This Job Opening...!!