NCR Recruitment for Associate Software Engineer (BE, B.Tech, MCA Freshers). NCR Job Openings in India for freshers as Associate Software Engineer Position. BE, B.Tech, MCA freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
NCR Recruitment for Associate Software Engineer:
|Company Name||NCR Corporation|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
About NCR Company:
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 550 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
- EEO Statement
- Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential.
- We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people.
- This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
- Statement to Third Party Agencies
- To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list.
- Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
- B.E./B.Tech in Computer Engineering or MCA or an equivalent education.
NCR Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs