MSCI Recruitment 2016 for freshers as Software Developer(Java / .Net). MSCI Job Openings in Mumbai for freshers as Software Developer position. Bachelors degree in a relevant program of study freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
MSCI Recruitment 2016 for freshers:
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About The Company:
For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
- MSCI is seeking an intern level Solutions Engineer as part of our Global Solutions Management team.
- Solutions Engineer will be working with internal team members and Implementation team assisting them to implement analytical workflow and reports.
- He will be also assisting in building strategic tools using Java/.net technologies.
- The ideal candidate should therefore be attracted to work in a global team and have acquired strong technical skills with a basic knowledge of financial risk management methods.
- Building strategic Tools and Solutions. A tool could be ASP or desktop based built on either Java or .Net.
- Importing and reporting workflow development for clients.
- Assisting internal team members with documentation.
Desired Experience and Qualification:
- 0-2 years
- Any programming skill (Java / .net)
- Finance domain knowledge and statistics.
- University students with strong technical/programming background (must).
- Knowledge of and experience with Java/.Net/C++ and XML in particular.
- Understanding of financial products and general financial awareness is beneficial.
MSCI Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs: