Mobikwik Walkin Drive in Gurgaon for freshers from 14th to 18th March 2016. Mobikwik Job Openings in Gurgaon for freshers as Operational Analyst Position. B.Com, B.Sc, BA, BBA, BHM, BCA freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Mobikwik Walkin Drive in Gurgaon for freshers:
One Mobikwik Systems Pvt.ltd
|Qualification||B.Com, B.Sc, BA, BBA, BHM, BCA|
|Experience||0 – 4 years|
|Job Role||Operational Analyst|
|Industry Type||Internet / Ecommerce|
Started in 2009, MobiKwik is India’s fastest growing mobile wallet with more than 25 Million users in India. The MobiKwik Wallet enables consumers to pay in a flash for their recurring mobile recharge and bill payments and to buy products on popular eCommerce Websites and Mobile Apps. Users can enjoy MobiKwik Wallet services on MobiKwik.com and on Android, Windows, iOS and BB mobile applications.
MobiKwik also provides 1-click checkout payments to eCommerce businesses. More than 500 brands such as eBay, RedBus, FashionAndYou, Lenskart, Yepme, Purplle, Explara, DailyObjects, BookAdda, etc. trust MobiKwik with payments. MobiKwik Wallet Checkout is available for Websites, Mobile Websites, Android Apps, iOS Apps, and Windows Apps. MobiKwik provides pre-tested developer friendly integration kits for more than 50 shopping cart platforms and languages.
- Respond to all the consumer grievances for InBound Services/Outbound Services.
- Keep a track of the performance of all the Payment Gateways.
- Reconcile on a daily basis which will involve –
- a) Payment Updates
- b) Payment Refunds
- c) Payment Cancellations
- d) Risk assessment of these Payments.
- Managing interactions with our Telecom Operators & Telecom Service Providers for our Pre-Paid & Post-Paid services. These interactions will also include –
- a) Transaction Confirmations
- b) Transaction Refunds
- c) Operator Outage tracking
- d) Understanding Operator product portfolio
- Educational Background : B.E & B.Tech should NOT apply .
- No. of Positions : 20
- Shift Timings : 24×7 work environment
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good Analytical Skills.
- Good at handling customers
- Flexible with timings
Mobikwik Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Mobikwik Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 14th to 18th March 2016
Walk-in Time : 11 AM – 5 PM
2nd Floor, Orchid Centre,
Sec 53, Golf Course Road,
Above Audi Showroom,