Microsoft Recruitment 2016 – Software Engineer Jobs in Hyderabad. Microsoft Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers as Software Engineer position. BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline graduates are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Microsoft Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
Microsoft Recruitment 2016 – Software Engineer:
|Experience||Freshers and Experienced|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- We are looking for talented individuals with demonstrated success in shipping machine learning based technologies along with relevant academic and / or research experience.
- In this position, you will innovate, design, analyze, evaluate, architect, implement and tune complex algorithms and ML models operating on large sets of data in collaboration with top scientists and engineers across Microsoft’s global R&D team.
- In addition to hands on work, you will also be responsible for growing the ML expertise within IDC.
- Design and develop major components on the application stack
- Build highly scalable application components
- Contribute to improving the development and engineering processes
- Analyze risks and compromises
- Drive on-time delivery of high-quality software releases in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record in creating innovative engaging interactive consumer experiences.
- Experience and successful track record in managing talented individuals
- Strong software design and coding skills
- Passion for new technologies, quality, and customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication and cross-boundary collaboration skills
- Experience in Coding and Design. Algorithms & Data Structures knowledge is a must.
- Distributed systems/Large Scale Computing experience is a plus
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
Microsoft Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs